Operational excellence implicates a structured and permanent system of controlling your inputs, operations and produced results, both on quantity as on quality. Operational excellence encompasses the right measuring system on top of which a constant organizational analysis is performed, thus to discover instantly any reasonable improvement action.
Demets&Heuskin applies the principles of Lean Management and Six Sigma as backbone for operational excellence.
What value will this create?
- Create a constant attention to improving all aspects of business performance.
- Demonstrate improvements to clients based on a structural excellence strategy.
- Align the improvement actions with strategy and major business clients so that focus can be oriented on top issues.
- Guarantee and actively manage a competitive advantage towards the market.
- Reduce risks of never-ending projects, low-value improvements, projects based on beliefs instead of demonstrated benefits and continual meetings.
- Improve control over operations by gradually getting monitoring over all relevant business activities.
- Demonstrate the relationship between effort, method and achieved results.